Friday, December 8, 2006

Friday!

Had a nice drive home. I think I am getting used to working only 4 days a week!! Compare it with seven days a week time I did in an Indian Offshore company!! Slave masters!! Nothing good to say on those criminals!

Just visited one of the blogs that I religiously read. One of the readers left a comment saynig he tried to access my blog and couldn't leave a comment!! WOW - I have a reader now!! :) Now, I need to figure out how to allow those comments. First of all - this beta blogger sucks!! It has way too many defects they need to fix. Once logged in, I can't even logout!!! The only way is to close the browser session!! How pathetic is that!! Hello - if you 'blogger' developers are listening, here is my feedback - you guys suck!! No kidding - you guys really suck! Please fix those bugs soon.

Alright - now I feel little better!
Signing off...
s.b

No comments: